- The number of touchdown catches Kyle Rote (1951-1961) recorded in his career against the Philadelphia Eagles, the most by any Giants player in the series history. Ron Johnson (1970-1975) and Joe Morrison (1959-1972) are tied for most overall touchdowns by a Giant against Philly with 12.
Coach Coughlin address the opportunities for rookies to step up...
Infographic: NYG vs. PHI
Giants.com compares stats with the team's Week 5 opponent...
Latest Giants Injury Report
View an updated Injury Report for the Giants and Eagles...
Know Your Opponent: Eagles Roster](http://www.giants.com/photos/photos/Know-Your-Opponent-Philadelphia-Eagles/02f8dfe2-d0e1-4b53-9db4-460c8410d520) 9. The Giants' longest regular-season win streak against the Eagles is nine games, stretching from 1938-1942.
- Last year was the eighth straight season without back-to-back NFC East champions since the Philadelphia Eagles won four in a row from 2001-2004.
- Carl "Spider" Lockhart recorded seven interceptions against the Eagles from 1965-1975, the most in series history. Aaron Ross has three and is the only active Giants player with more than one against the division rival.
- Osi Umenyiora set a Giants record with six sacks of Philadelphia quarterback Donovan McNabb in Week 4 of 2007. The former Giants defensive end was one short of Kansas City's Derrick Thomas for the league record, but the Giants tied the NFL team record that day with 12 overall.
- The number of touchdowns Eli Manning threw against the Eagles last year, the most by a Giants quarterback in a game against Philadelphia. Two quarterbacks combined for five touchdowns previously in a 1972 meeting: Norm Snead threw three while Randy Johnson tallied two on just five attempts in a 62-10 victory at home over the Eagles.
- Since Tom Coughlin took over in 2004, the Giants have split the season series with their NFC East rival four times – 2006, 2008, 2011, and 2012.
- The Giants have hosted the Eagles three times in MetLife Stadium, which opened in 2010. They are 1-2 in those games, with their lone victory coming in the regular season finale in 2012 by a score of 42-7.
- Out of 160 meetings – regular and postseason – the Giants and Eagles have tied twice, the last coming in 1973 when they were locked at 23-23 at Yankee Stadium. The other was a 21-21 stalemate in 1944 at Philadelphia.
- Eli Manning recorded a few firsts of his NFL career against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 1 of his 2004 rookie season while backing up Kurt Warner. First play: handoff to Tiki Barber for a 72-yard TD run. First pass: incomplete to the left side intended for Amani Toomer. First completion: left side to Barber for 34 yards.