Five things to know about new offensive lineman Jamil Douglas:
1. Douglas, 6-4 and 310 pounds, was originally a fourth-round selection by the Dolphins in the 2015 NFL Draft. He has played in 50 regular-season games with 11 starts for Miami, Tennessee, Buffalo, and Washington.
2. He has made eight starts at right guard and three at center in his career. He reunites with coach Brian Daboll and offensive line coach Bobby Johnson, who coached him on the Bills last season.
3. Douglas played in all 16 games and made six starts (both career highs) as a rookie in 2015.
4. He also appeared in four postseason games with the Titans, including the 2019 AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
5. Douglas played collegiately at Arizona State, where he switched from guard to left tackle during his senior season.