Next Gen Stats' most athletic prospects at 2023 NFL Combine
The 2023 NFL Combine is officially in the books.
Over 300 of the top prospects from across the country took to Indianapolis to showcase their skillset in front of NFL talent evaluators. While not every prospect took the field at Lucas Oil Stadium, many of those that did wowed scouts with their athleticism.
But which prospects tested above the rest?
Next Gen Stats evaluates prospects in part by awarding them an athleticism score. This is based on their performance in measurable drills at the NFL Combine.
Following the conclusion of the Combine, NGS ranked their top five most athletic prospects based on performances in Indy.
Here are NGS' top overall athletic prospects, along with the top five at each position.
- Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
- Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
- Jon Gaines II, G, UCLA
- DJ Turner, CB, Michigan
- Adetomiwa Adebawore, DE, Northwestern
View photos from the NFL Combine as prospects take the field for on-field drills.
- Calijah Kancey, UCLA
- Jalen Redmond, Oklahoma
- Moro Ojomo, Texas
- Tyler Lacy, Oklahoma State
- Keeanu Benton, Wisconsin
- Adetomiwa Adebawore, Northwestern
- YaYa Diaby, Louisville
- Nolan Smith, Georgia
- Keion White, Georgia Tech
- Byron Young, Tennessee
- Jack Campbell, Iowa
- Owen Pappoe, Auburn
- Trenton Simpson, Clemson
- Anfernee Orji, Vanderbilt
- Dorian Williams, Tulane
- Deonte Banks, Maryland
- DJ Turner, Michigan
- Jakorian Bennett, Maryland
- Christian Gonzalez, Oregon
- Emmanuel Forbes, Mississippi State
- Sydney Brown, Illinois
- Jason Taylor II, Oklahoma State
- Daniel Scott, California
- Brandon Hill, Pittsburgh
- Chamarri Conner, Virginia Tech
View photos from the Giants' suite in Indianapolis, where the team is gathered to evaluate the top draft prospects.