1) Giants settle for field goals. Tony Romo's two interceptions on his first two possessions of the game gave the Giants ideal field position early on. While the offense will take any points it can get, the Giants had to settle for three field goals in the first half. Lawrence Tynes made all five of his attempts in the game, but all came on drives that worked inside Dallas' 25-yard line.
2) JPP's second act. After his memorable performance last year in Cowboys Stadium, the All-Pro defensive end followed it up this time around by doing something he has never done in his career – intercept a pass. On second-and-7 at the Dallas 34, Pierre-Paul stepped in front of Tony Romo's throwing lane and snatched the pass near the line of scrimmage, returning it 28 yards for a touchdown. His first defensive touchdown gave the Giants a commanding 23-0 lead in the second quarter.
3) The lead is gone. The Cowboys chipped away at their early deficit with touchdown runs from Felix Jones and Tony Romo and a Dan Bailey 51-yard field goal. The Cowboys then made it 24 unanswered points and completed the monstrous comeback on Romo's one-yard pass to John Phillips with 3:50 remaining in the third quarter.
4) Brown does it again. On the verge of potentially losing a game in which they led 23-0, the Giants found themselves backed up to their own 19 with the ball in Romo's hands. On fourth-and-1, Brown intercepted the quarterback's pass on a toe-tapped down the right sideline. It was Brown's second of the game and Romo's fourth overall. On Dallas' previous drive, Brown also recovered a Felix Jones' fumble, which led to a Giants field goal.
5) Dez Bryant out of bounds by a fingertip. Trailing by five points with less than a minute remaining, the Cowboys worked their ways into Giants territory. On second-and-six at New York's 37, Romo threw a deep pass to Dez Bryant in the back of the end zone. The play was initially called a touchdown, giving the Cowboys the lead with 10 seconds remaining. However, after the Replay Assistant challenged the completion, the play was reversed due to Bryant's hand landing just out of bounds. The Cowboys manage to get off three more plays, but the final attempt from 27 yards out fell incomplete, giving the Giants the victory.