The NFL announced a flex-scheduling change for Week 15 on Sunday, December 20.
The New York Giants' home game against the Cleveland Browns was changed to 8:20 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on NBC. The game was originally scheduled for a 1 p.m. kickoff.
Additionally, San Francisco at Dallas has been scheduled for 1 p.m. on CBS. The New York Jets at the Los Angeles Rams has been scheduled for 4:05 p.m. on FOX.
The updated Week 15 schedule (all times ET):
Thursday, December 17
- Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders (8:20 PM, FOX/NFLN/Amazon)
Saturday, December 19
- Buffalo Bills at Denver Broncos (4:30 PM, NFLN)
- Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers (8:15 PM, NFLN)
Sunday, December 20
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (1:00 PM, FOX)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Baltimore Ravens (1:00 PM, CBS)
- San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys (1:00 PM, CBS)
- Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts (1:00 PM, CBS)
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins (1:00 PM, CBS)
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (1:00 PM, FOX)
- Detroit Lions at Tennessee Titans (1:00 PM, FOX)
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Football Team (1:00 PM, FOX)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals (4:05 PM, FOX)
- New York Jets at Los Angeles Rams (4:05 PM, FOX)
- Kansas City Chiefs at New Orleans Saints (4:25 PM, CBS)
- Cleveland Browns at New York Giants (8:20 PM, NBC)
Monday, December 21
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals (8:15 PM, ESPN)