Giants.com takes a look at the latest news and happenings around the NFC East
They say keep your friends close, but your divisional rivals closer.
Dallas Cowboys (6-1, 1-0 NFC East)
Week 7: W, 31-21 vs. NY Giants
Streak: Won 6
Next: vs. Washington (Mon. night)
• With 128 yards on Sunday against the Giants, running back DeMarco Murray became the first player in NFL history to start a season with seven straight 100-yard rushing games, breaking Hall of Famer Jim Brown's 56-year-old record.
• Quarterback Tony Romo was 9-of-9 in the second half, including seven attempts to wide receiver Dez Bryant.
• Dallas is off to its best start since 2007 when the Cowboys won six of their first seven games en route to a 13-3 season that ultimately ended with a loss to the eventual Super Bowl champion Giants.
Philadelphia Eagles (5-1, 2-0 NFC East)
Week 7: BYE
Streak: Won 2
Next: at Arizona
• Linebacker Mychal Kendricks, who missed the past four games with a calf injury, posted on his personal website that he will return to practice on Tuesday when the Eagles come back from their bye week.
• The Eagles play on the road in three of their next four games: at Arizona, at Houston and at Green Bay. In between, the lone home game is against Carolina in Week 10 on Monday Night Football.
• The Eagles' defense has 16 sacks in the past three games.
New York Giants (3-4, 1-2 NFC East)
Week 7: L, 31-21 at Dallas
Streak: Lost 2
• The Giants have lost two games in a row in AT&T Stadium after winning their first four games there.
• Eli Manning completed 21 of 33 passes for 248 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions for a passer rating of 116.7. This is his first three-game streak without an interception since 2008.
• The Giants will return from their bye week to host the 5-2 Indianapolis Colts on Monday Night Football on Nov. 3.
Washington Redskins (2-5, 0-2 NFC East)
Week 7: W, 19-17 vs. Tennessee
Streak: Won 1
Next: at Dallas (Mon. night)
• Colt McCoy replaced starting quarterback Kirk Cousins at halftime. Meanwhile, Robert Griffin III (dislocated ankle) is still waiting for medical clearance to return to the field.
• The Redskins snapped a four-game skid on Kai Forbath's 22-yard field goal as time expired.
• Washington linebacker Brian Orakpo injured his right pectoral muscle in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game.
26 photos that tell the story of Sunday's loss to the Cowboys