View Unofficial Depth Chart](http://www.giants.com/team/depth-chart.html) Saturday was a day of coming, going, or staying around the NFL as clubs reduced their rosters to 53 men.
The Giants trimmed down to the maximum number allowed, and while it is sure to evolve over the next five months, we take a look at the current roster compared to 2012.
Based off the Giants' final roster last year:
- Twenty-three (43 percent) players from 2012 are not on the current 53-man roster in 2013
- Of those 23, three were placed on injured reserve (S Stevie Brown, WR Ramses Barden, OL Selvish Capers); one placed on Reserve/Suspended by Commissioner (S Will Hill); one signed to the practice squad (DE Adewale Ojomo); and another was waived with an injury settlement (S Tyler Sash).
- Meanwhile, six players (11 percent) who ended 2012 on injured reserve return to the active roster, including RB Andre Brown, OT Brandon Mosley, DT Shaun Rogers, RB Da'Rel Scott, CB Terrell Thomas, and DE Justin Trattou.
- DT Markus Kuhn was placed on the reserve/physically unable to perform list. He must miss at least the first six games of the season after ending 2012 on IR.
- TE Larry Donnell advanced from the Giants' practice squad last year to make the 53-man roster.
- DE Matt Broha and G Stephen Goodin carry over from last year's practice squad, signing with the Giants on Sunday to assume the same roles.