1. Change your social media cover photo. Giants football is back, and you need to let people know your loyalties. Choose from these graphics on Giants.com to show everyone you BLEED BLUE!
Click one of the thumbnails to download. Then right-click on the image and select "Save Image As". Save to your computer and upload as your social media cover photo.
](http://www.giants.com/assets/img/facebook-cover-camp-rolle.jpg) 2. Check your closet. What's the Giants jersey situation like? We have a lot of new players and numbers have changed. Don't be that guy or girl with duct tape over the last name. If you have No. 10, 26, 80, or 90, you're set.
3. Make room on your fridge. Push aside your kid's old artwork and the wedding invitation from your third cousin and make room for your 2014 New York Giants schedule magnet.
4. Strategize your Thursdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Tickets, travel, food, beverage, TV, wardrobe -- there's more to following your Giants than just watching on a couch.
5. Update who you follow on social media. Get to know your favorite Giants players on a personal level and follow them all in one place with the list we created on Twitter. You can also follow beat reporters and media personalities for the latest news and coverage.
6. Brush up on your trash talk. Non-Giants fans, beware.