5) 13-yard TD catch at San Francisco (11/13/11)In the regular season matchup against the 49ers, Mario Manningham made a diving catch looking back into the sun at Candlestick Park in the corner of the end zone. The 13-yard strike from Eli Manning recaptured the lead for the Giants on the road late in the third quarter.
4) 47-yard TD catch at Dallas (12/11/11)In a pivotal NFC East contest, Manningham came up big on the road once again. This time, the Dallas Cowboys lost track of the wide receiver as he caught a wide-open pass from Manning, running 47 yards for a touchdown and his longest play of the season. Manningham's score gave the Giants a lead heading to the fourth quarter, a game they eventually won en route to a divisional title.
3) 4-yard TD catch at Green Bay in NFC Divisional Round (1/15/12)Trying to nail down a trip to the conference title game, Manningham gave the Giants faithful some breathing room with his second touchdown of the postseason (scored against Atlanta at home). In the back of the end zone on first down, Manningham caught a four-yard dart to give the Giants a three possession lead midway through the fourth quarter.
2) Go-ahead TD in 4th quarter of NFC Championship vs. 49ers (1/22/12)He recorded only one catch in the game that sent the Giants to the Super Bowl, but he sure made it count. Leaping across the end zone with two defenders closing in, Manningham hauled in the touchdown with 8:34 in regulation, giving him a touchdown in three consecutive playoff games.
1) 38-yard sideline catch in Super Bowl XLVI (2/5/12)This one will go down not only in Giants' lore, but Super Bowl history as well. Facing one final fourth quarter comeback, Manning found Manningham down the left sideline on the first play of the game-winning drive. Manningham tapped both his feet in bounds on a play that is sure to be remembered down the road as the Giants went on to win Super Bowl XLVI by a score of 21-17.