5) Tight end Chase Clement made his debut on the countdown from Sunday's practice at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. The undrafted rookie out of LSU hauled in a diving catch thrown by rookie quarterback Ryan Nassib.
RB David Wilson was ranked by NFL.com among 40 players it sees "Making the Leap"...
TE Brandon Myers on last play
Giants.com caught up with the TE to discuss his practice ending touchdown catch...
Photos: Training Camp Practice](http://www.giants.com/photos/all-photos.html)
4) During one-on-one drills from the goal line, Louis Murphy hauled in a touchdown from Nassib over second-year cornerback Jayron Hosley.
3) Antrel Rolle and Trumaine McBride gave a lift to the Giants' secondary on Sunday. Rolle spoiled a touchdown for tight end Larry Donnell in the red zone while McBride broke up David Carr's pass intended for Kevin Hardy.
2) Prince Amukamara forced the only turnover of practice on Sunday, intercepting a pass intended for Louis Murphy, who fell down on the play.
1) Tom Coughlin would have liked his players to get more work in during the two-minute drill, but the goal is to move the ball into field goal position. That's exactly what Brandon Myers did on the first play, hauling in a deep pass from Eli Manning and ending practice before a players day off.