Check out photos of WR Odell Beckham Jr. from the 2014 season
Beckham, the reigning AP Offensive Rookie of the Year who wears No. 13, fittingly came in 13th, one spot behind Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.
"He had 91 catches and 13 touchdowns as a rookie, despite missing the first four games," senior NFL columnist Pete Prisco wrote about Beckham, who will be on the cover of the EA Sports video game Madden 16. "Now that he knows the offense, look out. His is a physical specimen with rare talent."
Meanwhile, Pierre-Paul, who is coming off his first double-digit sack season since 2011, finished 59th, and Hankins, who is looking to follow up a breakout sophomore campaign in which he had 7.0 sacks and a forced fumble in 16 starts, was 90th.
"[Pierre-Paul] had 12 1/2 sacks in his bounce-back season in 2014, again showing off his rare talents," Prisco wrote.
"Now entering his sixth season, he's still just 26 years old. He is capable of having a 15-sack season, but hasn't topped that number since he had 16 1/2 since 2011. Injuries have held him back some."
On Hankins, Prisco added: "He is a good run player who also improved as a pass rusher last season, getting seven sacks, including 2 1/2 in a game against the Redskins. Now in his third season, he could be ready for a Pro Bowl selection."
Below is a look at Prisco's top 10:
- J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
- Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
- Ndamukong Suh, DT, Miami Dolphins
- Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
- Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts
- Richard Sherman, CB, Seattle Seahawks
- Darrelle Revis, CB, New York Jets
- Von Miller, OLB, Denver Broncos
- Justin Houston, OLB, Kansas City Chiefs