Giants.com is counting down to the start of the team's 2023 training camp with 23 questions in 23 days.
Each day, a member of the crew will answer one question about the roster, coaching staff, schedule, and much more.
14) What are the injury statuses to track when players report for training camp?
- Sterling Shepard: He looked to be moving well at the end of spring minicamp, but he was non-committal as to when he would return. Having ACL and achilles injuries in consecutive years is tough to bounce back from and he will take his time.
- Wan'Dale Robinson: Robinson hurt his ACL two months after Shepard did, so it should surprise no one if he is slightly behind in the rehab process when compared to his teammate.
- Darrian Beavers: He is returning from a torn ACL at the end of last preseason, and he told me on the Giants Huddle podcast he hopes to be a participant in training camp.
- Dane Belton and Jason Pinnock: I'll put these two safeties together since neither is recovering from a serious lower body injury and both seemed to be confident they will be ready to go at the start of camp.
- Aaron Robinson: Robinson is coming off a serious knee injury suffered last September and hopes to re-insert himself into the cornerback conversation this summer.
Get excited for the 2023 season with photos from Media Day at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center.