*Giants.com takes a look around the division following Week 10: *
DALLAS COWBOYS (8-1, 2-1 NFC EAST)
Week 10: W, 35-30 at Steelers
Next: vs Ravens
• Rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 114 yards with two touchdowns – including the game-winning, 32-yard score with nine seconds remaining – and had 95 receiving yards with a touchdown in the Cowboys' 35-30 win at Pittsburgh. Elliott has 1,005 rushing yards and is the third player in NFL history to rush for at least 1,000 yards in his first nine career games, joining Pro Football Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson (1,096) and Adrian Peterson (1,081).
• Elliott, who had a 60-yard touchdown run in Week 5 against Cincinnati, had an 83-yard touchdown catch in Sunday's game. He is the first rookie running back to have a 60-yard touchdown run and an 80-yard touchdown catch in a season since Pro Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers in 1965.
• Rookie Quarterback Dak Prescott completed 22 of 32 passes for 319 yards and two touchdowns.
• Wide receiver Dez Bryant had six receptions for 166 yards, including a 50-yard touchdown reception.
NEW YORK GIANTS (6-3, 2-1 NFC EAST)
Week 10: W, 21-20 vs Bengals
Next: vs Bears
Giants.com hands out game balls in Monday's win over the Bengals
• Quarterback Eli Manning completed 28 of 44 passes for 240 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions. Manning found tight end Jerell Adams and Odell Beckham Jr. in the end zone on 10-yard passes, and rookie Sterling Shepard on a game-winning, three-yard touchdown pass.
• Beckham had a game-high 10 receptions for 97 yards. It was his fifth career game with at least 10 catches. His 97 yards increased his career total to 3,538, in 36 games. He set the NFL record for the fewest number of games to reach 3,500 receiving yards. The former record of 37 games was held by Pro Football Hall of Famer Lance Alworth.
• Safety Landon Collins picked up his fourth interception in three games, picking off Andy Dalton in the fourth quarter.
WASHINGTON REDSKINS (5-3-1, 2-1 NFC EAST)
Week 10: W, 26-20 vs Vikings *
*Next: vs Packers
• Quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 22 of 33 passes for 262 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Cousins has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 24 of 25 regular season games since assuming the starting role prior to the 2015 season, including each of the last eight games dating back to Week 2.
• The Redskins opened the scoring on a four-yard touchdown pass from Cousins* *to Jamison Crowder in the first quarter. With the reception, Crowder became the sixth member of the Redskins to record 100 receptions across the first two seasons of an NFL career.
• Tight end Vernon Davis scored a 38-yard touchdown. It was his second of the season and 57th of his career.
• Linebacker Preston Smith had four tackles, two solo, two sacks with an interception. He is only the fourth member of the Redskins to record two sacks and interception in a single game.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (5-4, 0-3 NFC EAST)
Week 10: W, 24-15 vs Falcons
Next: at Seahawks
• Running back Ryan Mathews had 19 carries for 119 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles' win over the Falcons. The Eagles ran for a season-high 208 yards.
• Rookie quarterback Carson Wentz completed 25 of 36 passes for 231 yards. He did not throw a touchdown or an interception.
• Leodis McKelvin sealed the win with an interception in the fourth quarter. * *
• The Eagles are now 4-0 at home this season with wins against Pittsburgh, Minnesota and Atlanta.