Here’s a look at the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins from Week 3:
Philadelphia Eagles (2-1)
- Philadelphia won a nail-biter at home against Indianapolis, 20-16.
- Quarterback Carson Wentz made his 2018 debut, going 25 of 37 for 255 yards with a touchdown and interception while also adding 10 yards on the ground.
- The Eagles ran for 152 yards and held the Colts to just 68 yards on the ground.
- Inactives for the game were WR Alshon Jeffery, RB Jay Ajayi, RB Darren Sproles, OT Jordan Mailata, OT Matt Pryor, QB Nate Sudfeld and OL Chance Warmack.
- The Eagles take on the Titans in Tennessee on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Dallas Cowboys (1-2)
- Dallas fell to Seattle on the road, 24-13, their second straight road loss.
- Quarterback Dak Prescott was 19 of 34 for 168 yards while throwing one touchdown and two interceptions. He added 21 yards on the ground.
- Running back Ezekiel Elliot carried the ball 16 times for a game-high 127 yards.
- Inactives for the game were: WR Brice Butler, DT Maliek Collins, LB Chris Covington, C Travis Fredrick, TE Dalton Schultz, OG Xavier Su’a-Filo and QB Mike White.
- Linebacker Sean Lee left the game after the first half with a hamstring injury and did not return.
- Dallas heads home to take on Detroit on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Washington Redskins (2-1)
- Washington jumped out to an early 18-point lead en route to a 31-17 victory over Green Bay at home.
- Quarterback Alex Smith went 12 of 20 for 220 yards and two touchdowns, one interception.
- Running back Adrian Peterson carried the ball 19 times for 120 yards and two first-half touchdowns.
- Inactives for the game: DB Adonis Alexander, DB Troy Apke, DT Caleb Brantley, OT Geron Christian, WR Michael Floyd, OG Shawn Lauvao and RB Samaje Perine.
- Running back Byron Marshall was placed on injured reserve.
- The Redskins get an early bye in Week 4 and will get extra rest before they take on the Saints in New Orleans on Monday night, Oct. 8.