When is the Giants 2019 Draft event?
· This year the Giants will host a Draft Night Live Party on Thursday, April 25. Giants Season Ticket Holders are invited to attend, but tickets are required for entry.
What time is the event?
· The Draft Night Live Party will be from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Where is the Giants Draft event being held?
· The event will be held at MetLife Stadium.
Will I have access to the field for this event?
· No, due to the Supercross event at Metlife Stadium on Saturday, the field will be covered in dirt and not accessible to guests for the 2019 Giants Draft Party.
What activities will occur at this event?
· There will be tours of the Giants Locker Room, autograph opportunities with current and former players, family-friendly activities on the plaza, including inflatables, football drills, video game trucks, face painters and more!
What players will be in attendance?
· We do not know which players will be in attendance and those details will not be released prior to the event.
Will there be food and beverages available?
· Yes, concession stands will be open on the Plaza and throughout the United Rentals Club with food and beverages available for purchase.
Is this event free for Giants Season Ticket Holders?
· Yes, however you must have a ticket to attend.
How do I obtain a ticket?
· You must reserve tickets through the email sent to the address on your account. After clicking "Get Tickets" you will need to enter your season ticket account number as the access key to unlock the ticket. Once reserved, tickets will be emailed to you directly from Universe.
How many tickets can I get?
· Each account is eligible for up to six (6) tickets.
Where do I park?
· Lot E
Do I have to pay for parking? Do I need a parking pass?
· Parking is complimentary and you do not need a parking pass for this event.
What gate do we enter?
· Verizon Gate
What time do gates open?
· Gates will open at 7:00 p.m.
What time does the Draft begin?
· On Thursday, 4/25 the Draft begins at 8:00 p.m. ET
Is the event rain or shine?
· Yes, the event is rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather, certain elements of the event may be altered for the guests' safety.
Are footballs or helmets permitted for this event?
· Yes, footballs and helmets will be permitted for this event. For the complete carry-in policy, please click below.
Are strollers permitted for this event?
· Yes, strollers are permitted for this event. For the complete carry-in policy, please click here.
Are umbrellas permitted for this event?
· Yes, umbrellas are permitted for this event, but we ask that you are mindful of the people around you when using umbrellas. For the complete carry-in policy, please click here.
Will I need to complete an event waiver?
· Yes, you will need to complete a waiver in order to attend this event. In order to expedite the waiver process, you may print and complete your waiver in advance of the event. Please click below for this year's waiver.
Is there a place to sit and watch the Draft?
· Yes, there will be seats available in select sections of the stadium where you can watch the Draft on the video boards. The United Rentals Club will also be open for you to sit and watch the Draft on the TV's inside the Club.
Will Kosher food be available?
· Due to the Passover holiday, Kosher food will not be available at this year's Draft Party.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Draft Party hotline at 201-935-8111 x 1070.
Are tickets required to attend the 2019 Giants Draft event?
· Yes, tickets are required to attend the event.
Do babies and children need a ticket?
· Yes, all attendees need a ticket to attend the Giants Draft event.
How are my tickets delivered?
· Tickets are delivered via email instantly after registering. You will receive all tickets in the order in a single confirmation email. Confirmation emails contain the tickets in the body of the email. If you aren't able to find your ticket in your email inbox, please check your spam/junk folder. Guests are strongly encouraged to access their tickets on a mobile device for entry.
I ordered tickets for other people, how do I share them with the people attending with me?
• Tickets can be transferred electronically via computer or mobile device.
• On the bottom of your confirmation email, under "Need to edit your tickets?" click the blue "Confirm Your Account" button.
• Create/Login to your account using the email address and password used when you reserved your tickets.
• Go to your Tickets page.
• A list of tickets you reserved will appear. Below the ticket(s) you wish to transfer, tap on "More" then tap on "Transfer Ticket" and follow the steps to complete your transfer.
For more information on transferring your tickets, please click here.
What do I do with my ticket when I arrive at the Draft party?
· Please make sure to have your ticket ready when you arrive. Present your ticket on your mobile device to an attendant at any gate. Your ticket will be scanned for entry.
Please contact the Giants Ticket Office at (201) 935-2222 if you need further assistance with your tickets.