- What we learned. **Mostly new faces, including the entire Giants' 2014 draft class, met with the media yesterday at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. Right now the team is in the middle of Phase 2 of the Offseason Workout Program before the first Organized Team Activities begin May 28. Giants.com pulled the 10 most important things we learned from Tuesday. **>>READ MORE**
2. Nassib eyes backup role in 2014. Behind Eli Manning there are three quarterbacks on the current roster competing for the No. 2 spot, including second-year pro Ryan Nassib. "That's the goal right now, to secure that backup spot," Nassib said. "We have a great competition going on in our room. We have some great guys in there. We're all learning, we're all grinding right now, helping each other. It is what it is." **>>READ MORE**
3. News Flash. Giants.com's John Schmeelk and Paul Dottino recap Tuesday's player interviews and how the rookies are adjusting to the New York Giants.
4. Eli prepped Odell. Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr., who both attended high school at Isidore Newman in New Orleans, had previously worked together at the annual Manning Passing Academy. "It's been pretty surreal, actually," Beckham said. "Going to the Manning camps and throwing with him and back in high school, I think it was my sophomore or junior year, he came back to school and he was throwing. The coach always tells me about him and Peyton were deciding who gets to throw with me. We had other receivers out there but they were young. One day, thinking that maybe I'll get to play with one of the Mannings, and now here I am, it's pretty surreal." **>>READ MORE**
5. Watch and read. For complete coverage of yesterday's pressers, check out full transcripts and videos of more than a dozen player interviews on Giants.com.