- Practice report.** Giants.com highlights five things that we learned during Tuesday's training camp practice...READ MORE
2. Which players stood out at practice?We look at three players who stood out yesterday at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center, including a tight end who made the highlight reel for the second day in a row...READ MORE
- Odell Beckham's injury frustrates player and coach.** Odell Beckham Jr. is frustrated a sore hamstring is preventing him from practicing with his Giants teammates. Tom Coughlin isn't pleased about Beckham's continued absence, either. The team's first-round draft choice and head coach met to discuss their shared aggravation, writes Giants.com senior writer/editor Michael Eisen...READ MORE
4. Top Moment. CB Trumaine McBride picked off QB Curtis Painter at the end of Tuesday's practice...READ MORE
5. Coughlin's "Earn the Right to Win" now in paperback. Preparation is easy to praise but very hard to master. No modern coach in any sport understands that better than NFL veteran Tom Coughlin. He has led the New York Giants to two Super Bowl victories with his system of relentless preparation and old-school resilience. In his New York Times bestseller "Earn the Right to Win" (on sale in paperback July 29), Coughlin reveals his coaching philosophy and shares his best advice for leaders in any field. He also illustrates his lessons with stories about star players like Eli Manning, Doug Flutie and Michael Strahan.
"The work that is required for improvement is done when nobody is watching…. No bright lights. No cheers. There is a tremendous satisfaction when you have sacrificed and practiced and prepared so that you and your team can be the best you can be. It is then that you have earned the right to win." —Tom Coughlin