Photos of the Giants 5th round pick SDSU Safety Nat Behe.
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
This Ad will close in 3
- NFL.com scouting report: Compactly built, highly competitive strong safety who flies around the field, though he lacks ideal speed. Has the look of a solid backup and core special-teams player with potential to compete for a more prominent role down the line.
- A team captain, Berhe led San Diego State in tackles in 2013, starting 13 times at "Aztec" (hybrid safety-linebacker) and recording 99 tackles, six pass breakups and no INTs with 5.5 tackles for loss and one sack.
- Measurables: Height 5-10, Weight 193, Arm Length 30 5/8", Hands 8 ½"
- His last name is pronounced "burr-HEY." Redshirted in 2009. Played in 12 games in 2010, including two starts out of the warrior spot, and recorded 39 tackles, four pass breakups and one interception with one tackle for loss. Missed one game with a concussion. Started all 13 games in 2011, with the first six at the "Warrior" and the final seven at "Aztec" (hybrid safety-linebacker positions). Had 67 tackles, four pass breakups and two INTs with 3.5 tackles for loss and one forced fumble. Led SDSU in total tackles in 2012 and had 94 tackles, five pass breakups and two INTs with two tackles for loss in 13 starts out of the "Aztec."
- A native of Colton, Calif., Berhe led the Colton High Yellow Jackets to four consecutive San Andreas League championships. He was a team captain in 2008 and a three-time first-team all-San Andreas League selection. He was rated the No. 47 cornerback nationally by Rivals and the No. 83 cornerback prospect in America by Scout.com while being a two-year letterwinner in track and field.