The NFL Players Association recently released the Top 50 Player Sales List, which is a list of all officially licensed, NFL player-branded merchandise sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by over 70 NFLPA licensees. Licensed product categories include men's, women's and youth game jerseys and T-shirts, player murals, figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, drinkware, jewelry, and electronic device accessories, among others.
Not only did the Giants have two players land in the top 50, but they cracked the top 10. Running back Saquon Barkley was No. 6 in the league, and wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. took the last spot in the top 10. Barkley, the second overall pick in the draft, was the top rookie on the list and the second running back, while Beckham was the second wide receiver. This was according to second quarter rankings, which spanned from March 1 to Aug. 31 of this year.
Barkley led all players in collegiate co-branded Fathead wall decal sales, more than doubling the next player on the list. Beckham was in the top three of sales for pet accessories and apparel. Beckham also led sales of cake toppers from DecoPac.
The Top 10 among all licensed product sold:
1. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
2. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
3. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
4. Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Dallas Cowboys
5. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
6. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
7. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ers
8. Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
9. Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
10. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants