TWO GIANTS LAND ON LIST OF BEST-SELLING NFL JERSEYS
BY MATT COHEN
The New York Giants enjoyed a resurgent season in 2016, winning 11 games and making their first postseason appearance since their 2011 Super Bowl run.
The success on the field translated to a pair of Giants finishing on the list of top-selling jerseys in the NFL. Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. finished fourth, while quarterback Eli Manning checked in at 21. The rankings cover April 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017, according to an infographic released this week by NFLShop.com.
The Dallas Cowboys led all teams with four players on the list, followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots, who each had three. Beckham had the top-selling jersey in the country among all NFL wide receivers.
Here are the 10 best-selling jerseys from the 2016 NFL season:
- Tom Brady, Quarterback – New England Patriots
- Ezekiel Elliott, Running Back – Dallas Cowboys
- Dak Prescott, Quarterback – Dallas Cowboys
4. Odell Beckham Jr., Wide Receiver – New York Giants
- Rob Gronkowski, Tight End – New England Patriots
- Carson Wentz, Quarterback – Philadelphia Eagles
- Derek Carr, Quarterback – Oakland Raiders
- Antonio Brown, Wide Receiver – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Dez Bryant, Wide Receiver – Dallas Cowboys
- Jason Witten, Tight End – Dallas Cowboys