|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||2||0||2||0||0|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||9||5||4||0.5||1|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||8||4||4||0||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||1||1||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||3||0||3||0.5||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||2||1||1||0||0|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||2||2||0||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||3||1||2||0||0|
Originally a first-round (17th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019. Lawrence played in all 32 games with 31 starts in his first 2 Giants seasons. His totals include 101 tackles (54 solo), 6.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 9 tackles for loss, 19 quarterback hits and 3 passes defensed.
- Originally a first-round (17th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019.
- Lawrence played in all 32 games with 31 starts in his first 2 Giants seasons…Totals include 101 tackles (54 solo), 6.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 9 tackles for loss, 19 quarterback hits and 3 passes defensed.
- In 2020, played in all 16 games with 15 starts at defensive tackle…Did not start vs. Pittsburgh (9/14)…Tied linebacker Kyler Fackrell for 2nd on the team with 4.0 sacks…Tallied 53 tackles (30 solo), 6 tackles for loss, 10 quarterback hits and 2 passes defensed.
- Lawrence had 1.0 sack in 4 games – vs. Pittsburgh, at Philadelphia (10/22), vs. the Eagles (11/15) and vs. Cleveland (12/20)…Twice posted a season-high 6 tackles – 3 solo at the Rams (10/4) and 2 solo vs. the Browns…Collected 5 unassisted stops at Chicago (9/20)…Had 3 tackles (1 solo) vs. Washington (10/18) and teamed with Blake Martinez to pressure Kyle Allen into throwing an incomplete pass on a potential game-winning 2-point conversion with 36 seconds remaining, clinching the Giants' first victory of the season.
- As a rookie in 2019, was 1 of 6 Giants players to start all 16 games, joining offensive linemen Nate Solder and Will Hernandez, defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson, linebacker Markus Golden and safety Antoine Bethea…It was the 5th consecutive season in which a Giants rookie drafted in the first and/or 2nd round started all 16 games. The others were safety Landon Collins (2015), wide receiver Sterling Shepard (2016), Dalvin Tomlinson (2017), and Saquon Barkley and Hernandez (2018)…When Lawrence started the season opener in Dallas (9/8), it marked the 7th consecutive season the Giants started a rookie draft choice in their first game. That is their longest such streak since the 1970 merger. Four other teams have an active 7-season streak: Buffalo, Carolina, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay.
- Lawrence totaled 38 tackles (24 solo), 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 3 tackles for loss, 9 quarterback hits and 1 pass defensed…Had 1 solo tackle in his NFL debut at the Cowboys…Tallied a season-high 5 tackles (3 solo) vs. Minnesota (10/6) and 4 stops (2 solo) vs. Buffalo and at New England…Also collected a season-best 3 solo tackles vs. Green Bay (12/1) and at Philadelphia (12/9)…Recorded his first career sack, a 7-yard takedown of Jameis Winston, at Tampa Bay (9/22)…Also registered an 11-yard sack of Kirk Cousins vs. the Vikings and shared a 9-yarder of Matthew Stafford with Markus Golden at Detroit (10/27).
- Played in 40 games with 36 starts in 3 seasons (2016-18) at Clemson…Three-time All-ACC selection…Career totals include 162 tackles (100 solo) 19 tackles for losses, 11.0 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 3 fumble recoveries, 5 passes defensed, 1 interception, and 43 quarterback pressures…Declared for the NFL Draft after his junior season…In 2018, started all 13 games in which he played for the national champion Tigers…AFCA first-team All-America and first‐team All‐ACC selection...Credited with 44 tackles (30 solo), 7.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, 3 pass breakups, 15 quarterback pressures, 1 fumble recovery, 1 blocked kick and 1 rushing touchdown in 467 combined offensive and defensive snaps…Recorded 3 tackles, a season-high 5 quarterback pressures, plus the 3rd blocked placekick of his career, when he got his hands on a field goal attempt at Texas A&M, which earned him Special Teams Player of the Week honors…Made 3 tackles vs. Georgia Southern and vs. Syracuse…Registered 4 tackles, vs. N.C. State and 5 tackles at Florida State…Posted 3 tackles, including a half-sack, and scored a touchdown on a 2-yard run, vs. Louisville…Shared team Defensive Player of the Week honors following a season-high 6‐tackle (4 solo) performance vs. Duke that included 2 tackles for loss…Tied his season best with 6 tackles (4 solo) including (2.5 for loss) and 1.0 sack, vs. Pitt…In 2017, Started all 12 games in which he played…Missed 2 games with a foot injury…One of 18 semifinalists for the Bednarik Award, which is presented to the best defensive player in college football…First‐team All‐ACC selection... …Finished the season with 39 tackles (22 solo), 3 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, 5 quarterback pressures, 1 pass breakup and 1 forced fumble…Had a season-high 9 tackles (7 solo) at Syracuse…In 2016, played in 15 games with 11 starts for Clemson's national championship team…Named Freshman All‐America by ESPN and USA Today...ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year (media, coaches)...Second‐team All‐ACC...All‐ACC Academic Team selection...Shared Rookie of the Year honors defensively with Clelin Ferrell... Produced a career-high 79 tackles (48 solo), 9.5 tackles for loss and set a Clemson freshman record with 7.0 sacks…In his first collegiate game, notched a career-high 10 tackles (7 solo), including a sack, and added a pass breakup, at Auburn…Also played on offense, helping Wayne Gallman score on a touchdown run...Contributed 4 tackles and 2 pressures in National Championship Game victory vs. Alabama.
- Partnered with My Sisters' Place and the Mt. Vernon (N.Y.) High School football team during the 2020 season to promote racial equity in education through the Team of Teams initiative…Represented My Sisters' Place during the NFL's Week 13 My Cause My Cleats initiative…Contributed to the Food Bank for NYC and Community Food Bank of New Jersey to provide resources to families in need during the pandemic…Encouraged fans to donate while online shopping at Stop and Shop and helped raise over $8,000 for the Food Bank for New York City during the holidays…Surprised a young Giants fan, who is a cancer survivor and Stillman shooting survivor, with tickets to Super Bowl LIV.
- Justice studies major…Was one of the highest-rated 5‐star recruits in Clemson history...First‐team USA Today All‐America...Rated as the consensus top player in North Carolina…AP Prep Player of the Year in North Carolina in 2015...Played in the U.S. Army All‐America Game...As a senior at Wake Forest High School, was selected first‐team all‐state after finishing with 91 tackles, 21 tackles for a loss, 13.0 sacks, and 16 quarterback hurries…Helped Wake Forest to a 12‐1 record. As a junior, had 55 tackles, 10 sacks, 25 tackles for loss, 3 blocked kicks and 3 forced fumbles and helped the team to a 15‐1 record and a berth in AAAA State Championship game...As a sophomore, had 56 tackles, including 19 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks…Concluded his career with 204 tackles, 65 tackles for loss, 28.0 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries...Played 3 years of basketball...Enrolled at Clemson in January 2016.