The Giants had their Fan Fest and scrimmage at MetLife Stadium on Friday night. The first, second and third teams took turns playing against each other in a competition to see which side of the ball would win each series.
* The Giants first-team offense got the ball down inside the 5 on their first possession thanks to long completions to Wan'Dale Robinson and Collin Johnson. A Daniel Jones scramble got the ball into a goal-to-go situation, but the defense stiffened and kept the offense out of the end zone. Adoree' Jackson had a trio of pass break-ups on the drive, including two plays with tight coverage on Kenny Golladay in the end zone. Julian Love had what would have been a sack on the drive, and added another one later in the game.
* The Giants' second-team had to start their drive where the first team ended theirs, in the shadow of their own goal line. The defense forced a three-and -out. The third team took the field next and got the ball in position for a short Graham Gano field goal.
* The first -team offense overcame a pair of offensive holding penalties on their next drive. Kadarius Toney had a trio of catches on the drive, while Kenny Golladay had a pair. Julian Love came down from his safety position and knocked away a ball from Wan'Dale Robinson in the flat. It looked like Darrian Beavers had a sack on the same play. The big play on the drive was a 30+ yard catch and run by Saquon Barkley, following Jon Feliciano, who charged ahead of him down the field. Barkley also had some impressive runs throughout the scrimmage. The defense forced the offense into a fourth-down play from the 6 after a strong play by Dexter Lawrence, who tackled Barkley at the line of scrimmage after depositing a blocker on the ground. Daniel Jones took the snap and rolled right before squeezing in a tight pass to rookie undrafted free agent Andre Miller for a touchdown.
* The second-team offense managed to score on their next drive despite some penalties. Taylor found Richie James on a 3rd-and-3 early on the drive to avoid a three-and-out. Collin Johnson made a tough contested catch down the sideline despite a defensive pass interference penalty on the same play. Johnson made another catch later in the drive to push the ball inside the 5. Three plays later, Taylor found Richie James for the second time on the drive for a touchdown.
* The third team took the field on the next drive with Bran Daboll instructing both sides of the ball that there would be live tackling. A big catch by Keelan Doss converted a 3rd-and-5 for 29 yards. But Evans got his revenge a few plays later. Davis Webb tried to find Doss in the end zone but Evans got his hand on the ball and knocked it up and into the air to rookie undrafted free agent safety Yusuf Corker, who returned it past midfield for a big gain.
* The second units re-took the field on the next possession. After a 22 yard completion from Taylor to Alex Bachman got the ball into the red zone, the defense forced another turnover. After a short completion over the middle to Austin Proehl, Michael Jacquet got his hand on the ball and knocked it out. Safety Jarrod Wilson scooped it up the fumble and returned it near midfield.
* The third stringers took the field one more time, but a Zyon Gilbert pass break-up and a pressure by Quincy Roche ended the drive.
* The Giants lost rookie fifth round pick Marcus McKethan to a apparent leg injury during the scrimmage. He had to be carted off the field.
* The Giants are off on Saturday with their next practice coming on Sunday.
View the top photos from Friday's Fan Fest and Blue-White Scrimmage at MetLife Stadium.