It was the fourth consecutive day of practice to start training camp, with the team in shells for the second straight day.
* The Giants focused on drives beginning just outside the red zone on Saturday, continuing to work on situations in more condensed areas of the field. The offense also worked in a faster-tempo by using no-huddle to try to get the ball into the end zone.
* In half-field passing drills to begin practice, Collin Johnson made a nice play on a ball downfield for a big gain. Later in the same drills, Tyrod Taylor hit Richie James on a beautiful back-shoulder catch, with James making the grab while going to the ground. Aaron Robinson showed good recovery speed and got his head around to knock a ball away intended for a tight end.
* On the next-to-last snap for the first-team offense at the end of the first team period, Darrian Beavers got penetration for what would have been a sack before a pass to the post was knocked away by rookie safety Dane Belton. On the following play, Adoree' Jackson batted a pass away for an incompletion.
* The offense was in no-huddle for the second part of team drills and began to find their footing. Tyrod Taylor found Andre Miller down the sideline for a touchdown. Two plays later, Davis Webb hit Robert Foster over the top for a touchdown down the same sideline. Taylor found Collin Johnson for a touchdown on the second unit's next drive.
* Daniel Jones found Kenny Golladay on two straight plays to finish their next drive with a touchdown. The first catch got the ball inside the 5 before the next play went into the end zone
* On the first-team's next drive, Darnay Holmes stripped the ball out before Julian Love scooped it up and ran it back the other way. Holmes has been involved in four takeaways in as many days.
*The first-team offense answered on their next possession. Jones completed passes to Wan'Dale Robinson, Golladay, Barkley and wide receiver CJ Board to get the ball inside the 10. A Daniel Jones designed run inched the ball closer. On the next play, Xavier McKinney came over to knock away a ball away in the end zone.
* The defense earned a stop against the second-team offense on their final drive, but rookie Jashaun Corbin ran in it from the 2 for the third-team to end practice with a score.
* Quincy Roche, Leonard Williams and Elerson Smith were spotted in the backfield at different times throughout practice for what would have been sacks.
* After a day-off on Sunday, players will put the pads on for the first time since last season on Monday for what many consider the true start of training camp and the real evaluation period can begin.
View top photos as the Giants took the field on Back Together Saturday at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center.
Giants Fan Fest returns to Metlife Stadium
Free and open to the public, the Giants Fan Fest will feature a Blue & White intrasquad scrimmage, autographs by Giants Legends, and a fireworks show.