Originally a 6th-round (182nd pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2022.
- Originally a 6th-round (182nd pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2022.
- Beavers played 2 seasons at the University of Connecticut before transferring to play 3 years for his hometown Bearcats…Played in 62 games with 41 starts in his career and started each of the 38 games in which he played for Cincinnati…Career totals included 233 tackles (130 solo), 28 stops for loss, 14.0 sacks, 3 interceptions, 6 passes defensed, 3 forced fumbles and 2 fumble recoveries…With Cincinnati, he had 195 tackles (106 solo), 20.5 TFLs and 7.0 sacks.
- In 2021, Beavers started all 14 games for a Bearcats team that participated in the College Football Playoffs…Selected first-team All-AAC after finishing with career highs of 101 tackles (47 solo), 11.5 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks…Added 2 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries and one interception…Participated in a sack in each of the first 5 games...Totaled 9 tackles, 1.0 sack and two TFLs at Indiana....Finished with 6 tackles and a half-sack at Notre Dame...Tallied a career-high 14 tackles, including one TFL, at Navy...Had a 10-tackle performance vs. Tulsa...Collected 7 tackles and one TFL at USF...Produced 4 stops, 1.5 TFLs and one interception at East Carolina...Contributed 9 tackles vs. Houston in the AAC Championship Game...Led the Bearcats with 10 tackles, two TFLs and 1.0 sack vs. Alabama in College Football Playoff Semifinals at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic.
- In 2020, started all 10 games for the AAC champions…Named 2nd-Team All-AAC…Finished the season as Cincinnati's 2nd-leading tackler with 58 stops (28 solo)…Also had 7.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, 2 interceptions, 4 passes defensed and one forced fumble…Had a season-best 12 tackles, 4.0 stops for a loss and 1.5 sacks at UCF…Picked off passes vs. USF and vs. Tulsa in the AAC Championship game…Forced a fumble in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs. Georgia.
- Enrolled at Cincinnati in the spring of 2019 after 2 years at UConn…In his first season with the Bearcats, played in all 14 games with 10 starts…Totaled 36 tackles (21 solo), including 1.5 stops for a loss…Had a season-best 6 tackles at USF…Tallied 4 tackles at Marshall and vs. Temple…Named to the 2019 AAC All-Academic Team.
- In 2 seasons at UConn, played in 24 games with 7 starts…Led the Huskies with 4.0 sacks in 2018, when he recorded 23 tackles (15 solo), 4.5 tackles for loss and broke up two passes…Posted 5 tackles, including 1.0 sack, at Syracuse and at USF…Registered 1.0 sack vs. Cincinnati and 1.0 sack and 3 tackles at Tulsa.
- As a freshman in 2017, played in all 12 games…Notched 15 tackles (9 solo), 3.0 tackles for loss and 3.0 sacks…Credited with his first career tackle vs. Holy Cross…Had 4 tackles at UCF and 2.0 sacks at SMU.
- Graduated with a degree in criminal justice…Played safety and wide receiver and was a 3-year starter at Colerain High School in Cincinnati…Three-year recipient of the Varsity Starter Award. Senior year recognized for being a 4.0 GPA student…As a senior, Beavers led Colerain to an 11-1 record and the team's 3rd consecutive conference championship before falling in overtime of the 2nd round of the 2016 state playoffs…First Team All-Conference on defense as a junior and senior…Also lettered in basketball and track.