|2022||New York Giants||12||47||18||29||6||0||2|
|2021||New York Giants||16||52||25||27||2.5||0||2|
|2020||New York Giants||16||48||25||23||4||0||2|
|2019||New York Giants||16||35||21||14||2.5||0||1|
Originally a first-round (17th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019.
- Originally a first-round (17th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019.
- Lawrence played in 48 games with 41 starts in his first 3 Giants seasons…Totals include 145 tackles (81 solo), 9.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 14 tackles for loss, 30 quarterback hits and 5 passes defensed.
- In 2021, played in 16 games with 10 starts and set career highs of 54 tackles (27 solo) and 11 quarterback hits…Added 2.5 sacks, 5 tackles for loss, 2 passes defensed and one forced fumble…Lawrence joined Jason Pierre Paul (2010-12) and Cornelius Griffin (2000-02) as the only Giants defensive lineman to post at least 2.5 sacks in each of his first 3 seasons.
- Started and tallied 3 tackles (one solo), one quarterback hit and one tackle for loss vs. Atlanta (9/26)…Made a career-high 7 tackles (2 solo) and added a half-sack vs. the Rams (10/17)…Recorded his first full sack of the season for a 6-yard loss vs. Carolina (10/24)…Forced the 2nd fumble of his career vs. Philadelphia (11/28) when he stripped Eagles running back Boston Scott in the 4th quarter, which was recovered by Julian Love.
- Produced 7 tackles (4 solo), 1.0 sack, one tackle for loss and a career-high 3 quarterback hits at the L.A. Chargers (12/12)…Did not play at Chicago (1/2) when he was on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, ending his streak of 47 consecutive games played to start his career…Started and totaled 5 tackles (3 solo) and with a tackle for loss vs. Washington (1/9).
- In 2020, played in all 16 games with 15 starts at defensive tackle…Did not start vs. Pittsburgh (9/14)…Tied linebacker Kyler Fackrell for 2nd on the team with 4.0 sacks…Tallied 53 tackles (30 solo), 6 tackles for loss, 10 quarterback hits and 2 passes defensed.
- Lawrence had 1.0 sack in 4 games – vs. Pittsburgh, at Philadelphia (10/22), vs. the Eagles (11/15) and vs. Cleveland (12/20)…Twice posted a season-high 6 tackles – 3 solo at the Rams (10/4) and 2 solo vs. the Browns…Collected 5 unassisted stops at Chicago (9/20)…Had 3 tackles (1 solo) vs. Washington (10/18) and teamed with Blake Martinez to pressure Kyle Allen into throwing an incomplete pass on a potential game-winning 2-point conversion with 36 seconds remaining, clinching the Giants' first victory of the season.
- As a rookie in 2019, was 1 of 6 Giants players to start all 16 games, joining offensive linemen Nate Solder and Will Hernandez, defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson, linebacker Markus Golden and safety Antoine Bethea…It was the 5th consecutive season in which a Giants rookie drafted in the first and/or 2nd round started all 16 games. The others were safety Landon Collins (2015), wide receiver Sterling Shepard (2016), Dalvin Tomlinson (2017), and Saquon Barkley and Hernandez (2018)…When Lawrence started the season opener in Dallas (9/8), it marked the 7th consecutive season the Giants started a rookie draft choice in their first game.
- Lawrence totaled 38 tackles (24 solo), 2.5 sacks, one forced fumble, 3 tackles for loss, 9 quarterback hits and one pass defensed…Had one solo tackle in his NFL debut at the Cowboys…Tallied a season-high 5 tackles (3 solo) vs. Minnesota (10/6) and 4 stops (2 solo) vs. Buffalo and at New England…Also collected a season-best 3 solo tackles vs. Green Bay (12/1) and at Philadelphia (12/9)…Recorded his first career sack, a 7-yard takedown of Jameis Winston, at Tampa Bay (9/22)…Also registered an 11-yard sack of Kirk Cousins vs. the Vikings and shared a 9-yarder of Matthew Stafford with Markus Golden at Detroit (10/27).
- Played in 40 games with 36 starts in 3 seasons (2016-18) at Clemson…Three-time All-ACC selection…Career totals include 162 tackles (100 solo) 19 tackles for losses, 11.0 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 3 fumble recoveries, 5 passes defensed, 1 interception, and 43 quarterback pressures…In 2018, started all 13 games in which he played for the national champion Tigers…AFCA first-team All-America and first‐team All‐ACC selection...Credited with 44 tackles (30 solo), 7.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, 3 pass breakups, 15 quarterback pressures, 1 fumble recovery, 1 blocked kick and 1 rushing touchdown in 467 combined offensive and defensive snaps…In 2017, Started all 12 games in which he played…Missed 2 games with a foot injury…One of 18 semifinalists for the Bednarik Award, which is presented to the best defensive player in college football…First‐team All‐ACC selection... …Finished the season with 39 tackles (22 solo), 3 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, 5 quarterback pressures, 1 pass breakup and 1 forced fumble…In 2016, played in 15 games with 11 starts for Clemson's national championship team…Named Freshman All‐America by ESPN and USA Today...ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year (media, coaches)...Second‐team All‐ACC...All‐ACC Academic Team selection...Shared Rookie of the Year honors defensively with Clelin Ferrell... Produced a career-high 79 tackles (48 solo), 9.5 tackles for loss and set a Clemson freshman record with 7.0 sacks.
- Partnered with the STEM Alliance and Children's Village during the 2021 season to provide access to STEM learning opportunities for all children.
- Justice studies major…Was one of the highest-rated 5‐star recruits in Clemson history...First‐team USA Today All‐America...Rated as the consensus top player in North Carolina…AP Prep Player of the Year in North Carolina in 2015...Played in the U.S. Army All‐America Game...As a senior at Wake Forest High School, was selected first‐team all‐state after finishing with 91 tackles, 21 tackles for a loss, 13.0 sacks, and 16 quarterback hurries…Helped Wake Forest to a 12‐1 record. As a junior, had 55 tackles, 10 sacks, 25 tackles for loss, 3 blocked kicks and 3 forced fumbles and helped the team to a 15‐1 record and a berth in AAAA State Championship game...As a sophomore, had 56 tackles, including 19 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks…Concluded his career with 204 tackles, 65 tackles for loss, 28.0 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries...Played 3 years of basketball...Enrolled at Clemson in January 2016.