Originally a 3rd-round (96th pick overall) draft choice by the Detroit Lions in 2017…Signed as a free agent by the Giants on March 20, 2021.
- Originally a 3rd-round (96th pick overall) draft choice by the Detroit Lions in 2017…Signed as a free agent by the Giants on March 20, 2021.
- Golladay has played in 61 regular-season games with 53 starts…His career totals include 220 receptions for 3,589 yards (16.3-yard avg.) and 21 touchdowns, with a long catch of 75 yards.
- In his first season with the Giants in 2021, started all 14 games in which he played, totaling 37 receptions for 521 yards…Recorded 4 receptions for 64 yards in his first game as a Giant vs. Denver (9/12)…Tallied a season-high 6 receptions for 116 yards in the overtime victory at New Orleans (10/3)…Inactive vs. the L.A. Rams (10/17), vs. Carolina (10/24) and at Kansas City (11/1) with a knee injury…Caught at least one pass from Nov. 7-Dec. 26…Had 3 receptions for 22 yards in the season finale vs. Washington (1/9).
- In 2020, started all 5 games in which he played…Missed the season's first 2 games with a hamstring injury and the final 9 with a hip flexor strain…Had 20 receptions for 338 yards and 2 touchdowns…Caught 6 passes for 57 yards, including a 15-yard touchdown, at Arizona (9/27)…Scored on another 15-yard throw while catching 4 passes for 62 yards vs. New Orleans (10/4)…Had 4 receptions for 105 yards, one a season-long 48-yarder, at Jacksonville (10/18)…Tied his season high with 6 receptions for a season-best 114 yards at Atlanta (10/25)…Did not have a catch in his final appearance, vs. Indianapolis (11/1), ending his streak with at least one reception in 46 consecutive games in which he played.
- In 2019, played and started all 16 games for the first time in his career…Chosen for his first Pro Bowl after leading the NFL with 11 touchdown receptions…Was the first Lions player to lead the NFL outright in receiving touchdowns since wide receiver Cloyce Box had 15 in 1952…Became only the 5th player since the 1970 merger to lead the NFL in receiving touchdowns outright despite catching passes from 3 different starting quarterbacks…Caught 65 passes and had career-high figures of 1,190 yards, an 18.3-yard average and five 100-yard games…Was the first player in Lions history with two 1,000-yard receiving seasons in their first 3 NFL years: 2018 (1,063) and 2019 (1,190)…Joined Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and John Jefferson as the only NFL players since the merger with 160 receptions, a 16.5-yard average and 19 touchdown receptions through 42 career games played…Golladay became only the 4th NFL player since 1990 to have a season with 65 receptions, an 18.0-yard average and 11 touchdown catches in 2019…Among the 59 NFL players with at least 55 receptions in 2019, Golladay had the highest per-catch average (18.3 yards),
- Led the NFL in 25+ yard receptions (17) and was second in 20+ yard (22) and 30+ yard catches (12)…Had a league-best five 4th-quarter touchdown receptions, tying the franchise record…Led the NFL with 5 touchdown catches between one and 9 yards and tied for the most 30+ yard (5) and 40+ yard scoring receptions (4)…Tied for 3rd in the league with 2 multi-receiving touchdown games and tied for 4th with five 100-yard games…Tied for the NFL lead by recording at least one touchdown reception in 9 games…Became the 2nd player in franchise history to record a 40-yard touchdown in 3 consecutive games, joining Bill McKalip, who did so in 1931.
- Caught 4 passes for 42 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown, at Arizona (9/8)…Tied his career high with 8 catches, for 117 yards, including a 31-yard touchdown vs. the Chargers (9/15)…Tied his career best with 2 touchdowns – on catches of 9 and 6 yards - vs. Kansas City (9/29)…Scored on receptions of 9 and 41 yards while catching 6 passes for 123 yards vs. the Giants (10/27)…Followed with 4 catches for, including a 59-yard touchdown, at Oakland (11/3)…Totaled a career-high 158 yards on 4 receptions, one a career-long 75-yarder for a touchdown, vs. Chicago (11/28).
- In 2018, played in 15 games with 13 starts…Inactive at Green Bay (12/30) with a chest injury…Caught a career-high 70 passes for 1,063 yards and 5 touchdowns…Added one rushing attempt for 8 yards…Opened the season with 7 receptions for 114 yards vs. the Jets (9/10)…Caught 6 passes for 89 yards, including a 31-yarder for his first touchdown of the season, at San Francisco (9/16)…Had a season-long 60-yarder among his 4 catches vs. Green Bay (10.7)…Tallied a career-high 8 receptions for 113 yards, including a 19-yard touchdown, vs. Carolina (11/18)…Finished with a season-high 146 yards on 7 catches at Buffalo (12/16).
- As a rookie in 2017, played in 11 games with 5 starts…Inactive Weeks 4-6 and 8-9 with a hamstring injury…Caught 28 passes for 477 yards and 3 touchdowns and had one rushing attempt for 9 yards…Posted 4 catches for 69 yards, including touchdowns of 10 and 45 yards, in his NFL debut vs. Arizona (9/10)…Became the first Lions rookie to catch 2 touchdown passes in the season-opening game since Charles Rogers on Sept. 7, 2003 – also vs. the Cardinals…The 4 receptions were a season high he matched vs. Chicago (12/16) and at Cincinnati (12/24)…Recorded 2 catches for a season-high 80 yards, including a season-long 54-yarder for a touchdown, vs. Green Bay (12/31).
- Played 2 seasons at Northern Illinois after spending 2 years at North Dakota…Finished his 26-game NIU career ranked 6th in school history in catches (160), 5th in receiving yards (2,285) and tied for 8th in touchdown catches (18)…Totaled seven 100-yard games…His 18 touchdown catches came in 13 games, or half of those he played for the Huskies.
- As a senior in 2016, played in all 12 games with 11 starts…Selected first-team All-MAC selection…Led NIU with 87 catches – 47 more than anyone else on the team - for 1,156 yards and 8 touchdowns…Became the first player in school history to record back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons…Had at least 4 catches in every game and 10 or more in 3 games…Recorded four 100-yard games and 3 other games with 90 or more receiving yards…In 2015, played in all 14 games with 13 starts…Named 2nd-team All-MAC and placed on Biletnikoff Award Watch List…Led the Huskies with 73 catches for 1,129 yards and 10 touchdowns…In 2014, redshirted after transferring.
- In 2 seasons at North Dakota, caught 99 passes for 1,313 yards and 9 touchdowns…As a sophomore in 2013, named honorable mention All-Big Sky Conference after leading UND with 69 receptions for 884 yards and 8 touchdowns…As a true freshman in 2012, caught 30 passes for 429 yards and one touchdown.
- General studies major…Attended St. Rita High School in Chicago…As a senior in 2011, selected first-team Blue Division All-Catholic League honors after catching 44 passes for 640 yards and 9 touchdowns… .Led team to the Class 7A state semifinals and a 10-3 record…Received no Division I offers before beginning his collegiate career at North Dakota…After a coaching change in his sophomore season, Golladay, with the assistance of his high school coach, created and sent out his own highlight tape to coaches, eventually landing at Northern Illinois…Son of Kenneth Golladay and Stacy Wright.
|1||@Titans||W 21 - 20||2||22||11||15||0|
|2||Panthers||W 19 - 16|
|3||Cowboys||L 16 - 23||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bears||W 20 - 12||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Packers||W 27 - 22|
|6||Ravens||W 24 - 20|
|7||@Jaguars||W 23 - 17|
|8||@Seahawks||L 13 - 27|
|10||Texans||W 24 - 16||0||0||0||0|
|11||Lions||L 18 - 31||2||29||14.5||15||0|
|12||@Cowboys||L 20 - 28|
|13||Commanders||T 20 - 20|
|2021||New York Giants||14||14||37||521||14.1||36||0|
|2022||New York Giants||7||3||4||51||12.8||15||0|