Originally a 2nd-round (43rd pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2022.
- Originally a 2nd-round (43rd pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2022.
- In 3 collegiate seasons – 2 at Nebraska and one at Kentucky - Robinson played in 31 games with 24 starts and caught 195 passes for 2,248 yards (11.5-yard avg.) and 10 touchdowns…Added 141 rushing attempts for 691 yards and 4 touchdowns, plus 7 punt returns and 11 kickoff returns.
- In his only season at Kentucky 2021, played in all 13 games with 12 starts and set career highs with a school-record 104 receptions, 1,334 yards and 7 touchdowns…Also had 7 rushing attempts for 111 yards (15.9-yard avg.) and 6 punt returns for 20 yards…Named second-team All-SEC… Ranked 4th nationally and 2nd in the SEC in receptions per game (8.0)..Ranked 11th nationally and 2nd in the SEC in total receiving yards (1,334) and 12th nationally and 2nd in the conference in receiving yards per game (102.6).
- Became the 6th player in SEC history to catch at least 100 passes in a season…Had 6 100-yard games, 2nd on UK's single-season list…Joins Randall Cobb as the only players in school history with multiple games of at least 12 receptions…Caught at least 4 passes in 13 straight games.
- Named the MVP of the Vrbo Citrus Bowl after setting Kentucky bowl records with 10 receptions for 170 yards vs. Iowa…Caught 8 passes for a career-best 181 yards vs. New Mexico State...The 181 yards were the 4th-highest single-game total in school history and most since Craig Yeast's school-record 269 vs. Vanderbilt in 1998…Had a career-long 79-yard reception in the second quarter.
- Collected 9-plus catches in 3 straight games (Georgia, Mississippi State, Tennessee), the first Wildcat to do that since Anthony White in 1998…Recorded a career-high 13 catches, for 166 yards, including one touchdown, vs. Tennessee…Caught a team-high 12 passes at No. 1 Georgia, including a one-yard touchdown catch...His 12 receptions are the most for a UK player vs. a No. 1-ranked opponent in school history.
- Led the receivers with 8 catches for 60 yards and one touchdown vs. LSU and 4 receptions for 65 yards and one score vs. Florida...Had 7 catches for 65 yards at South Carolina.
- Caught 8 passes for 111 yards vs. Tennessee-Chattanooga UTC, becoming the first Wildcat to have three-straight 100-yard receiving games since Derek Abney in 2001…Tallied 5 passes for 101 yards and had a career-long 64-yard run vs. Missouri…Finished with 5 receptions for 125 yards and 2 touchdowns vs. Louisiana-Monroe.
- As a sophomore at Nebraska in 2020, started in all 8 games played…Led the Huskers with 51 catches, 461 receiving yards and 696 all-purpose yards…Was 4th on the team with 240 rushing yards…Earned honorable mention All-Big Ten honors from the conference coaches…Ranked 4th in the Big Ten with 6.4 receptions per game.
- In 2019, played in 10 games with 4 starts – 3 at wide receiver and one at running back…Named a 2nd-team freshman All-American, an honorable-mention All-Big Ten selection, and was a 2-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week…One of 4 finalists for the Paul Hornung Award, given to the nation's most versatile player…Caught 40 passes for 443 yards and 2 touchdowns while rushing for 340 yards and 3 scores...The 40 catches and 443 receiving yards were the most by a true freshman in Nebraska history…Returned 11 kickoffs for 236 yards 921.5-yard avg.)…Totaled 1,029 all-purpose yards, which ranked 2nd on the team and was the 3rd-highest total by a Husker freshman…One of only 2 FBS players to total 400 receiving yards, 300 rushing yards and 200 kickoff return yards in 2019.
- Communication major…State's consensus top player as a senior at Western Hills High School in Frankfort, Ky… After serving as a backup as a freshman on varsity, Robinson rushed for 2,014 yards and 28 touchdowns as a sophomore, adding 28 receptions for 434 yards and 3 touchdowns…As a junior, he rushed for 2,330 yards and 33 touchdowns and caught 25 passes for 343 yards and 6 scores…In his senior season, Robinson earned Kentucky's Mr. Football and the Gatorade Kentucky Player of the Year after finishing with 1,973 rushing yards, 725 receiving yards and 47 total touchdowns (30 rushing, 11 receiving, 2 punt returns, 2 touchdown passes, one interception and one fumble recovery)…On defense, Robinson accounted for 113 tackles, 12.0 tackles for loss, and 3 interceptions as a senior… One of 5 finalists for the 2019 All-American Bowl Player-of-the-Year award, which is presented annually to the nation's most outstanding high school senior Finished his high school career with 8,582 scrimmage yards (6,795 rushing and 1,787 receiving) and 118 offensive touchdowns, and his 781 career points rank No. 2 in Kentucky history…Also lettered in track as a junior and participated in relays…Son of Victoria Davis and Dale Robinson…His dad played football at Western Kentucky…Has one younger sister, Eliza.
Sign up for the Giants Newsletter
Breaking news and exclusive content direct to your inbox
|1||@Titans||W 21 - 20||1||5||5||5||0|
|2||Panthers||W 19 - 16|
|3||Cowboys||L 16 - 23|
|4||Bears||W 20 - 12|
|5||@Packers||W 27 - 22|
|6||Ravens||W 24 - 20||3||37||12.3||17||1|
|7||@Jaguars||W 23 - 17||6||50||8.3||17||0|
|8||@Seahawks||L 13 - 27||2||15||7.5||9||0|
|10||Texans||W 24 - 16||2||20||10||11||0||1||-5||-5||-5||0|
|11||Lions||L 18 - 31||9||100||11.1||19||0||1||4||4||4||0|
|2022||New York Giants||6||3||23||227||9.9||19||1||2||-1||-0.5||4||0|