Originally a 5th-round (165th pick overall) draft choice by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2020…Waived by Jacksonville on Aug. 31, 2021…Awarded off waivers to the Giants on Sept. 1, 2021.
- Originally a 5th-round (165th pick overall) draft choice by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2020…Waived by Jacksonville on Aug. 31, 2021…Awarded off waivers to the Giants on Sept. 1, 2021.
- Johnson has played in 26 games with one start for the Jaguars and Giants…Totals include 29 receptions for 377 yards (13.0-yard avg.) and 2 touchdowns, with a long catch of 46 yards.
- In his first season with the Giants in 2021, he played in 12 games with one start…Caught 11 passes for 105 yards, with a long reception of 16 yards…Recorded season-high totals of 5 catches for 15 yards, including a 16-yarder, in his Giants debut vs. Atlanta (9/26)…Tallied 2 receptions for 21 yards vs. the Rams (10/17) and 2 for 10 yards at Kansas City (11/1)…Made his first NFL start and had one catch 16 yards, tying his season long, vs. Dallas (12/1).
- As a rookie with Jacksonville in 2020, played in 14 games and finished with 18 receptions for 272 yards and 2 touchdowns…Caught one pass for 14 yards in his NFL debut vs. Indianapolis (9/13)…Had 3 receptions for 30 yards, including a 4-yarder from Gardner Minshew for his first NFL touchdown, at Houston (10/11)…Set career highs with 4 catches for 96 yards, including a touchdown on a career-long 46-yard reception, vs. Cleveland (11/29)…Caught 4 passes for 66 yards at Minnesota (12/6).
- Played in 45 games and made 29 starts at Texas, finishing his career with 188 receptions (6th-most in school history) for 2,624 yards (5th-most in school history) and 15 touchdowns…Had at least two catches in 40 of the 45 games in which he played in during his career…As a junior in 2018, posted career-high totals of 68 catches for 985 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Teamed up with the NYPD-led Far Rockaway Giants throughout the 2021 season to improve police-community relations and education through flag football in Far Rockaway, Queens.
- Played at Valley Christian High School in San Jose and holds career school records with 1,176 receiving yards and 17 touchdowns…Johnson's father, Johnnie, was a 2-time consensus first-team All-America (1978-1979) with the Longhorns and was a first-round choice by the Los Angeles Rams. Johnnie played with his brother, Bobby (1978-81), who was also a defensive back at Texas. Similar to his father, Collin played at Texas with his brother, Kirk... Kirk played in 21 career games with the Longhorns and rushed 12 times for 59 yards.