|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||2||5||3||2||0||1|
|Outside Own Division||4||10||1||9||0||1|
|vs AFC Teams||1||1||1||0||0||0|
|vs NFC Teams||5||14||3||11||0||2|
Opponents by Team
|Los Angeles Rams||1|
|New Orleans Saints||1||6||0||6||0||0|
|Washington Football Team||1|
Originally a 4th-round (108th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019. Love has played in 31 games with 11 starts. His career totals include 96 tackles (73 solo), 6 tackles for loss, 2 interceptions, 6 passes defensed and one forced fumble.
- Originally a 4th-round (108th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2019.
- Love has played in 31 games with 11 starts…Totals include 96 tackles (73 solo), 6 tackles for loss, 2 interceptions, 6 passes defensed and one forced fumble.
- In 2020, played in all 16 games with 6 starts…Finished 4th on the team with 61 tackles (45 solo)…Had one tackle for loss, one interception, one forced fumble and 3 passes defensed…Started the season's first 2 games at free safety and totaled 8 tackles (7 solo)…Intercepted a Mitch Trubisky pass and returned it 13 yards at Chicago (9/20)…Both of Love's career interceptions were on Trubisky passes in Soldier Field…Tallied a career-high 12 tackles (10 solo) vs. San Francisco (9/27)…Collected 9 tackles (6 solo) vs. Arizona (12/3)…Also started at Philadelphia (10/22) and vs. Tampa Bay (11/2), Cleveland (12/20) and Dallas (1/3).
- As a rookie in 2019, played in 15 games, including starts at strong safety in each of the final 5 games…Inactive at Tampa Bay (9/22)…Made his NFL debut at Dallas (9/8)…Tallied his first special teams tackle vs Minnesota (10/6)…Saw his first extensive defensive action when he replaced an injured Jabrill Peppers at Chicago (11/24)…Had 1 solo tackle and picked up his first career interception when he grabbed a Trubisky pass on the first play of the 4th quarter and returned it 30 yards…Started for the first time and collected 7 tackles (4 solo) vs. Green Bay (12/1)…Posted a season-high 6 solo tackles at Philadelphia (12/9)…Recorded a season-high 9 tackles (8 solo) vs. Philadelphia (12/29).
- In 3 seasons at Notre Dame, Love played in 38 games with 34 starts…Set the school record with 44 pass breakups…Totaled 176 tackles (126 solo), 6 tackles for loss, 5 interceptions, including 2 he returned for touchdowns, 1 forced fumble, and 4 fumble recoveries…As a junior in 2018, started all 13 games and was 1 of 3 finalists for the Jim Thorpe Award, which is presented to the nation's best defensive back…Registered 63 tackles (49 solo), 1 interception, a team-high 15 pass breakups, and 3 fumble recoveries…Broke the Notre Dame record for career pass breakups with his 33rd vs. Stanford…Returned a fumble 42 yards for a touchdown and intercepted a pass vs. Virginia Tech…Registered a season-high 12 tackles at USC…In 2017, started all 13 games…Registered a career-high 68 tackles (45 solo), the top total among any non-linebacker on the team… Led team in passes defensed (23), interceptions (3) and interception return yards (153)…Love's school‐record 20 pass breakups shattered the previous school record of 13 set by Clarence Ellis in 1969…Became the 8th player in Notre Dame history to return 2 interceptions for touchdowns in a season (59 yards at Michigan State and 69 yards vs. N.C. State)…His 153 interception return yards rank 2nd in single‐season school history…As a freshman in 2016, played in 12 games with starts in the final 8 games…Registered 45 tackles (32 solo), 2 tackles for loss, 1 interception, 4 pass breakups, 1 forced fumble, and 1 fumble recovery…Led all Fighting Irish freshmen in games started and tackles.
- Partnered with the New York City Police Foundation during the 2020 season to create positive relationships with youth throughout Manhattan through the Team of Teams initiative…Contributed to the Food Bank for NYC to provide prepared Thanksgiving meals with fellow defensive back teammates, turkeys and pantry bags at the Community Kitchen & Pantry in West Harlem for families facing hunger…During Salute to Service month, played in a virtual video gaming event against military veterans from Wounded Warrior Project…Joined P.S 140's 6th grade math class in New York City to speak with the students on the importance of education and answer their questions…Represented the Andrew Weishar Foundation, to honor his childhood friend Andrew Weishar, who passed away from colorectal cancer, during the NFL's Week 13 My Cause My Cleats initiative.
- Management consulting major…In his junior and senior seasons (2014-15) at Nazareth Academy (La Grange, Ill.), Love helped lead the football team to records of 14-0 and 12-2 and Illinois High School Association Class 5A championships…In 2015, he was an Illinois High School Coaches Association Class 5A All‐Illinois first team…As a senior, he registered 92 tackles, 19 stops for loss, 3 forced fumbles and 1 fumble recovery for 54 yards, rushed for 1,067 yards and 18 touchdowns on 104 carries (10.3-yard avg.), and caught 29 passes for 662 yards (22.8-yard avg.) and 7 scores…In his junior season, he collected 41 tackles, 1 stop for loss and had a 93‐yard interception return touchdown…Also rushed for 541 yards and 8 touchdowns on 46 carries (11.8-yard avg.)…Had two 100-yard rushing games and a career‐long run of 74 yards…Caught 14 passes for 375 yards (26.8-yard avg.) and 4 scores, including a season‐long 65-yarder…Returned 6 kickoffs for 130 yards (21.7-yard avg.) and 11 punts for 242 yards (22.0-yard avg.), including a 73‐yard return.