|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||1||4||4||4||0||0||0||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||1||-6||-6||-6||0||0||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
Originally a first-round (20h pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2021.
- Originally a first-round (20h pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2021.
- Toney played in 38 games with 13 starts in 4 seasons at Florida…Caught 120 passes for 1,590 yards (13.2-yard avg.) and 12 touchdowns and rushed for 580 yards and 2 touchdowns on 66 carries…Averaged 11.3 yards and scored one touchdown on 13 punt returns and 21.6 yards on 15 kickoff returns…Totaled 2,641 all-purpose yards (69.5 a game).
- In 2020, started all 11 games in which he played…Opted out of Cotton Bowl….Led the Gators with 70 receptions for 984 yards and 10 touchdowns…Also collected 161 rushing yards and one touchdown on 19 carries and completed one of 2 passes for 12 yards…Returned 12 punts for a 12.6-yard average and 7 kickoffs for 22.1-yard per runback…Averaged 130.8 all-purpose yards a game…Joined Kyle Pitts and Trevon Grimes to make Florida the only team in the nation with 3 players with at least 8 touchdown receptions…Was one of 6 SEC players with at least 12 total touchdowns and one of 3 FBS players with a rushing, receiving and punt return touchdown in 2020 (10 receiving, one rushing, one punt return)…Caught a touchdown pass in 4 consecutive games, joining teammate Trevon Grimes (4 straight), Percy Harvin (6 games from Sept. 20-Nov. 1, 2008), and Dallas Baker (5 games - the final 2 of 2005, and first 3 of 2006) as the only Gators since 2002 with touchdown catches in 4 straight games…Was the first Gator with three 100-yard receiving games in a season since Antonio Callaway in 2015.
- Logged a career-high 249 all-purpose yards (182 receiving, 56 rushing, 11 punt return) vs. LSU…Recorded his first career 100-yard receiving game (6 catches for 107 yards and a touchdown) and a career-high 81 return yards (74 kickoff, 7 punt) at Vanderbilt to become the first Gator since Reidel Anthony (Sept. 28, 1996 vs. Kentucky) with 100-plus receiving yards and 75-plus return yards…Posted his career high in receptions each of the last 2 regular-season games (8 at Tennessee, 9 vs. LSU)…Was one of 4 FBS players this with 2 receiving touchdowns (30 and 18 yards) and one rushing touchdown (16 yards) in a game (at Missouri).
- In 2019, played in 7 games…Missed 6 due to injury…Caught 10 passes for 194 yards and one touchdown, 59 rushing yards on 12 carries and returned one punt for 12 yards and one kickoff for 21 yards for 286 all-purpose yards…Scored a touchdown on a career-long 66-yard reception vs. Miami…Recorded a 48-yard reception at Missouri and a 47-yard catch vs. Florida Stat.
- In 2018, played in 12 games at wide receiver and as the team's wildcat quarterback…Caught 25 passes for 260 yards and one touchdown, rushed for 240 yards on 21 carries, returned 6 kickoffs for 133 yards and one punt for minus-4 yards for 629 all-purpose yards…Also threw a 20-yard touchdown pass…Led Florida in receiving vs. Missouri (2 catches, 72 yards) and Idaho (6 catches, 54 yards)…Threw his only career touchdown pass in the 3rd quarter at Mississippi State when quarterback Feleipe Franks lateraled to Toney, who then threw to tight end Moral Stephens for the touchdown…Had a career-long 51-yard kickoff return vs. Georgia…Notched his season-long rushing attempt of 34 yards in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs. Michigan.
- As a freshman in 2017, played in 8 games with 2 starts while battling injuries throughout the season…Started at running back vs. Vanderbilt and at wide receiver vs. LSU…Split time with Dre Massey as the team's wildcat quarterback…Finished the season with 287 all-purpose yards on 15 receptions for 152 receiving yards, 14 rushes for 120 yards and one kickoff return for 15 yards…Also completed one pass for 50 yards…Scored his only touchdown of the season on a 36-yard run at Kentucky…In that game, also completed a 50-yard pass to Tyrie Cleveland…Recorded season-highs vs. Tennessee with 4 receptions and 40 yards receiving…Had a season-long 23-yard reception at South Carolina…Registered season highs of 6 carries and 52 yards vs. LSU.
- Toney was a football and track star at Mattie T. Blount (Mobile, Ala.) High School, where he led the team to a 20-5 record as the starting quarterback in his final 2 seasons…Finished his prep career with 120 touchdowns…As a junior, passed for 3,604 yards, rushed for 896 yards and scored 53 touchdowns (37 passing, 16 rushing) to earn 2nd-team Class 6A all-state honors…In his senior season in 2016, was named the Class 6A Back of the Year after finishing with 2,894 passing yards, 894 rushing yards and 47 touchdowns (32 passing, 15 rushing)…Made the 2016 AL.com Super All-State team…Played in the 2016 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Classic…Named Offensive MVP of the 2016 AL.com All-Coastal Alabama team…Also ran track, setting personal bests in the 100 meters (11.50), javelin (148') and long jump (21'5)…Received the American team's top wide receiver award at the Senior Bowl.