Giants Team | New York Giants – Giants.com
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Behind by 1-8 Points||1||1||0||0||0|
Originally a first-round (27th pick overall) draft choice by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2012… Signed as a free agent by the Cleveland Browns on March 9, 2017…Traded to the Giants, along with a fifth-round draft choice, for linebacker Olivier Vernon and a fourth-round draft choice, on March 13, 2019.
- Originally a first-round (27th pick overall) draft choice by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2012… Signed as a free agent by the Cleveland Browns on March 9, 2017…Traded to the Giants, along with a fifth-round draft choice, for linebacker Olivier Vernon and a fourth-round draft choice, on March 13, 2019.
- Zeitler - pronounced ZITE-ler - has played in 119 regular-season games with 118 starts and he started all 4 postseason games in which he's played, all at right guard…Missed only 9 games in his first 8 seasons, 4 each in 2013 and 2014 and 1 in 2019…Started every game 5 times, including each season from 2015-18…Played on Cincinnati Bengals teams that reached the playoffs in 4 consecutive seasons (2012-15), and won 2 AFC North titles.
- In his first season with the Giants in 2019, started all 15 games in which he played at right guard…Inactive vs. Miami (12/15) with an ankle injury he suffered the previous week at Philadelphia, ending his streak of 85 consecutive starts…He had last missed a game on Nov. 2, 2014, when he was a 3rd-year pro with Cincinnati…Member of a line that helped Daniel Jones set a franchise rookie record with 24 touchdown passes and Saquon Barkley rush for more than 1,000 yards for the 2nd consecutive season.
- In 2018, started all 16 games for the 4th consecutive season and played every offensive snap at right guard…The Browns' O-line did not allow a sack in 5 of team's final 7 games (3 total, fewest allowed in NFL during Weeks 10-17)...Helped Cleveland rush for 177 yards in season opener vs. Pittsburgh (9/9)…In a victory vs. Atlanta (11/11), he helped the Browns join New Orleans and Indianapolis as the only teams in 2018 to rush for 200-plus yards (211) and not surrender a sack in a game…Played in his 100th career game at Houston (12/2).
- In 2017, started all 16 games and played every offensive snap in his first season with Cleveland…Helped the Browns rush for a season-high 201 yards and 2 touchdowns at Detroit.
- In 2016, started all 16 games at right guard in his final season in Cincinnati…Was part of an offense that gained 559 yards, including 271 on the ground, vs. Cleveland (10/23)…Helped the Bengals rush for 213 yards at Cleveland (12/11).
- In 2015, started all 16 regular-season games and the AFC Wild Card Game at right guard…Was a member of an offensive line that blocked for 100-plus rushing yards in 10 games and held opponents without a sack in 5 games…For the first time in franchise history, Cincinnati had 300 passing yards and 4 rushing touchdowns at Baltimore (9/27).
- In 2014, started 12 regular-season games and the AFC Wild Card Game at right guard…Missed 4 games with calf injuries…Contributed to an offensive line unit that did not allow a sack until the 4th week of the season and ranked 3rd in the league with 23.0 sacks allowed.
- In 2013, played in 12 regular-season games with 11 starts and started the AFC Wild Card game…Missed 4 games with a foot injury...Did not start vs. Minnesota (12/22), the only game in his career in which he played as a reserve…Helped the Bengals finish 6th in scoring and 10th in the NFL in yards-per-game.
- As a rookie in 2012, started every game at right guard.
- Played in 43 career games with 36 starts at Wisconsin…Earned All-America first-team honors as a senior…Helped the Badgers to back-to-back Big Ten titles and Rose Bowl berths in his junior and senior seasons.
- Honored first responders on the anniversary of 9/11 by joining firefighters from Engine 3 Ladder 12 Battalion 7 for a barbeque dinner in their New York City firehouse…Served a nutritious Thanksgiving dinner with Food Bank for New York City at the Community Kitchen in Harlem and made a donation to allow young families from the Supper Klub to receive a Thanksgiving take-home meal kit with a turkey in advance of the holiday with his fellow offensive linemen…Contributed funds to Food Bank for New York City… Attended the 2019 Giants Draft Party, thanking season ticket holders for their support and celebrating the new Rookie Draft Class… Joined with his fellow offensive linemen to make a donation to host a holiday pizza party for youth from local YCS group homes at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center…Contributed funds to YCS…Packed 1,000+ care packages with front office staff, coaches and teammates that were donated to My Sisters' Place, a safe haven for victims of domestic violence and human trafficking.
- Married to Sara. They have a daughter, Kaleia Rose …Majored in kinesiology…Brothers Eric and Matt played football at Wisconsin Lutheran College…Finished as runner up on the CBS TV show "NFL's Most Valuable Performer," performing tricks with his rescue dog, Amber… Attended Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee, where he was a starter for teams that twice finished 13-1…Named Little Ten Conference Lineman of the Year as a senior…Also lettered in wrestling…Member of National Honor Society.