|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||2|
|Outside Own Division||3||1||1||0||0||0|
|vs AFC Teams||1|
|vs NFC Teams||4||1||1||0||0||0|
Opponents by Team
|New Orleans Saints||1|
|Washington Football Team||1|
Originally a 6th-round (201st pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2021.
- Originally a 6th-round (201st pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2021.
- Williams set an Oklahoma State record with 48 consecutive starts (2017-20), the longest streak among all FBS defensive backs in his senior season…His 48 career starts rank 3rd in OSU history…Totaled 168 tackles (137 solo), 5.5 stops for loss, 2 interceptions, 31 passes defensed and one forced fumble…Williams' 31 pass breakups rank 6th in school history and 4th among FBS players active in 2020.
- In 2020, Williams started the first 9 games of the season before missing the final 2 in order to rehabilitate an injury and prepare for the NFL Draft…Earned 2nd-team All-Big 12 honors from both the coaches and the AP…His 7 pass breakups tied for the team lead…Tallied 18 tackles (13 solo), with one stop for loss and one forced fumble (vs. Oklahoma)…Recorded multiple tackles in 5 games, with a season-high of 5 vs. Oklahoma…Broke up 4 passes vs. West Virginia.
- As a junior in 2019, started all 13 games…Ranked 5th on the team with a career-best 58 tackles (48 solo) and also had 6 pass breakups, and 1.5 tackles for loss…Set a career high with 9 tackles vs. Oregon State and had 7 vs. Iowa State…Broke up 3 passes vs. Kansas.
- In 2018, started 13 games…Led the Cowboys with 2 interceptions and ranked 2nd with 8 pass breakups…Had 49 tackles (40 solo)…Picked off a pass in the end zone vs. Baylor and added an interception vs. Iowa State…Broke up 2 passes in games vs. Iowa State and Missouri State and was credited with one pass defensed vs. Texas, Texas Tech, Kansas and South Alabama…Posted a season-high 7 tackles in the Cowboys' win against Boise State and 6 stops vs. West Virginia…Additional 6-tackle performances came vs. Oklahoma, Kansas State, Iowa State and Texas Tech.
- As a freshman in 2017, started all 13 games and seldom left the field when the Cowboys were on defense…Collected 44 tackles (36 solo)…His 10 passes broken up ranked 2nd on the team and matched the Oklahoma State freshman record set by Chris Rockins in 1980…Logged a season-high 9 tackles vs. Iowa State and had 7 vs. TCU.
- Redshirted in 2016.
- Majored in university studies/business…First name is pronounced roh-DARE-ee-us…Raised in Shreveport, where he attended Calvary Baptist High School and was a teammate of where he played with future FBS players like QB Shea Patterson (Michigan), DB Chanse Sylvie (Oklahoma), WR Shun Brown (Arizona) and his brother, Greedy Williams (LSU)…Helped lead Calvary Baptist to back-to-back Division-III state championships in 2013 and 2014…As a junior, tallied 31 tackles, one fumble recovery, 6 pass breakups and 5 interceptions, including 2 he returned for touchdowns)…In his senior season, earned all-district and all-state honors after finishing with 38 tackles and 4 interceptions (2 touchdowns)… Also forced one fumble, returned a kickoff for 46 yards and caught 2 passes for 81 yards…Was also a standout basketball player and competed on the track and field team…Son of Lakesha Williams.