Giants Team | New York Giants – Giants.com
|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||4||3||1||0||1|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||8||6||2||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||12||9||3||0||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||1||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||5||4||1||0||1|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||3||2||1||0||0|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||7||6||1||0||1||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||2||1||1||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||4||4||0||0||0|
Originally a 3rd-round selection by the Giants in the 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft.
- Originally a 3rd-round selection by the Giants in the 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft.
- In his first season of NFL action in 2019, Beal played in 6 games with 3 starts…Missed the first 9 games while on injured reserve recuperating from a hamstring injury…Inactive with a shoulder injury vs. Philadelphia (12/29)…Totaled 26 tackles (20 solo) and 1 pass defensed…Made his NFL debut and had 1 tackle at the Jets (11/10)…Started for the first time and posted 7 tackles (6 solo) at Philadelphia (12/9)…Started and registered a season-high 11 tackles (8 solo) and 1 pass defensed vs. Miami (12/15)…Collected 6 tackles (5 solo) at Washington (12/22).
- As a rookie in 2018, Beal underwent shoulder surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve on July 29.
- Beal played in 37 games with 23 starts in 3 seasons at Western Michigan…Career totals included 96 tackles (68 solo), 2 interceptions, 21 passes defensed, and 1 forced fumble.
- In 2017, Beal started all 11 games in which he played and had 26 tackles (17 solo), a career-high 12 pass breakups, and both of his career interceptions. His first pick was in the season opener at USC (9/2). The quarterback whose pass he intercepted was Sam Darnold, the 3rd overall selection of the 2018 draft. In 2016, he played in 14 games with 12 starts and had a career-high 55 tackles (39 solo), plus 8 passes defensed. As a freshman in 2015, played in 12 games and had 15 tackles (12 solo), and 1 pass breakup.
- Represented the Alzheimer's Association and American Cancer Society during the NFL's Week 14 My Cause My Cleats initiative…Serves as an ambassador from the Alzheimer's Association to raise awareness…Packed 1,000+ care packages with front office staff, coaches and teammates that were donated to My Sisters' Place, a safe haven for victims of domestic violence and human trafficking…Attended the 2019 Giants Draft Party, thanking season ticket holders for their support and celebrating the new draft class… Encouraged children attending the free youth dental event known as Team Smile Event at MetLife Stadium.
- Sports medicine major…Played both offense and defense at Ottawa Hills High School, where he scored 8 touchdowns and had 29 tackles…Placed 3rd in both the 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Michigan State Championships in 2013…Son of Ayanna and Samuel Beal, Sr…Sisters are Chantae and Essence.