Originally a 5th-round (150th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2020. As a rookie in 2020, Lemieux played in 12 games with starts in each of the last 9 games at left guard.
- Originally a 5th-round (150th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2020.
- As a rookie in 2020, Lemieux played in 12 games with starts in each of the last 9 games at left guard…Inactive for the season opener vs. Pittsburgh (9/14) and did not play at Chicago (9/20), vs. San Francisco (9/27) and at Philadelphia (10/22)…Made his NFL debut when he played one snap at the Rams (10/4)…Started for the first time vs. Tampa Bay (11/2)…Member of an O-line that helped the Giants exceed 100 rushing yards in 7 consecutive games from Oct. 18-Dec. 6, their longest streak since they hit the century mark in 9 straight games in 2010…Joined Andrew Thomas, Nick Gates, Kevin Zeitler and Cam Fleming as the Giants were the only NFL team to start the same offensive line combination in each of the season's final 9 games.
- Lemieux was an iron man who started 52 consecutive games at left guard for Oregon…Played 3,611 snaps in his career…Two-time first-team All-Pac 12 selection by the AP and 2nd team by the league's coaches…He was also a team captain and a 3-time member of the Pac-12 All-Academic team.
- As a senior in 2019, started all 14 games at left guard, extending his streak to 52 consecutive games…Played nearly 98% (935) of the offensive snaps…Sports Illustrated All-America first team and AP and USA Today All-America 2nd team…AP All-Pac-12 first team and coaches 2nd team…Team captain in 4 games…Two-Time Pac-12 Offensive Lineman of the Week (Weeks 9 & 12)…Allowed just one sack and 3 hits on the QB in 497 pass-block snaps…Oregon finished as 1 of 7 FBS teams with 35 passing and 25 rushing touchdowns…Helped the Ducks rush for 306 yards and 3 touchdowns vs. Washington State…Did not allow a pressure, hurry or hit on the quarterback in the Rose Bowl...Accepted an invitation to the 2020 Senior Bowl, but was unable to participate due to injury.
- As a junior in 2018, started all 13 games at left guard…Played just over 95% (932) of the offensive snaps and took every offensive snap in 7 games, including each of the first 5 conference games…Named to the All-Pac-12 first team by the AP and 2nd team by the league's coaches…Part of an offensive line that helped Oregon finish No. 25 nationally in scoring offense (34.8) and rushed for more than 200 yards in 5 games…In 2017, started 13 games and was named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention…Played nearly 97% of the offensive snaps and played every snap in 9 games…Helped the offense finish 12th nationally with 2510.0 rushing yards a game…As a redshirt freshman in 2016, Lemieux started all 12 games at left guard…Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention…Played 79% of the offensive snaps (729) in his first collegiate season…Helped Oregon finish 15th nationally in total offense with 491.7 yards a game...Redshirted in 2015.
- Partnered with United Way of NYC's EducateNYC program during the 2020 season to support educational equity in Brownsville, Brooklyn through the Team of Teams initiative…Represented United Way of New York City during the NFL's Week 13 My Cause My Cleats initiative.
- Graduated with a degree in criminal law…Attended West Valley High School in Yakima, Wash., where he played tight end as a freshman before moving to right tackle as a sophomore…In his junior and senior seasons, Lemieux played left tackle and earned first-team all-conference honors in 2014…He also played on the defensive line, where he posted 10.0 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks as a senior…Played in the 2015 Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl…Named first-team All-Big 9 as a senior and honorable mention all-league as a junior.
|1||Broncos||L 13 - 27||1||1|
Offensive Line Career
|2020||New York Giants||12||9|
|2021||New York Giants||1||1|