Originally a 5th-round (150th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2020.
- Originally a 5th-round (150th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2020.
- Lemieux played in 13 games with 10 starts at left guard in his first 2 Giants seasons.
- In 2021, Lemieux started at left guard in the season-opener vs. Denver (9/12) but left the game with a knee injury…Spent the rest of the season on injured reserve.
- As a rookie in 2020, Lemieux played in 12 games with starts in each of the last 9 games at left guard…Inactive for the season opener vs. Pittsburgh (9/14) and did not play at Chicago (9/20), vs. San Francisco (9/27) and at Philadelphia (10/22)…Made his NFL debut when he played one snap at the Rams (10/4)…Started for the first time vs. Tampa Bay (11/2)…Member of an O-line that helped the Giants exceed 100 rushing yards in 7 consecutive games from Oct. 18-Dec. 6, their longest streak since they hit the century mark in 9 straight games in 2010…Joined Andrew Thomas, Nick Gates, Kevin Zeitler and Cam Fleming as the Giants were the only NFL team to start the same offensive line combination in each of the season's final 9 games.
- Lemieux was an iron man who started 52 consecutive games at left guard for Oregon…Played 3,611 snaps in his career…Two-time first-team All-Pac 12 selection by the AP and 2nd team by the league's coaches…He was also a team captain and a 3-time member of the Pac-12 All-Academic team.
- As a senior in 2019, started all 14 games at left guard, extending his streak to 52 consecutive games…Sports Illustrated All-America first team and AP and USA Today All-America 2nd team…AP All-Pac-12 first team and coaches 2nd team…Two-Time Pac-12 Offensive Lineman of the Week…Allowed just one sack and 3 hits on the QB in 497 pass-block snaps…Accepted an invitation to the 2020 Senior Bowl, but was unable to participate due to injury…In 2018, started all 13 games at left guard…Named to the All-Pac-12 first team by the AP and 2nd team by the league's coaches…In 2017, started 13 games and was named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention…As a redshirt freshman in 2016, Lemieux started all 12 games at left guard…Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention…Redshirted in 2015.
- Partnered with Boys Hope Girls Hope of New York during the 2021 season to support their extensive college preparatory program, which aims to reduce the stressors that prevent and discourage underserved students from pursuing their education... Invited veterans from the James J. Peters VA Medical Center for a Zoom call to have a conversation and share his NFL journey…Supports the Wounded Warrior Project, in honor of his stepfather who served in the Marines, which works to provide wounded veterans with a variety of programs, services and events year-round.
- Graduated with a degree in criminal law…Attended West Valley High School in Yakima, Wash., where he played tight end as a freshman before moving to right tackle as a sophomore…In his junior and senior seasons, Lemieux played left tackle and earned first-team all-conference honors in 2014…He also played on the defensive line, where he posted 10.0 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks as a senior…Played in the 2015 Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl…Named first-team All-Big 9 as a senior and honorable mention all-league as a junior.
|11||Lions||L 18 - 31||1||1|
|12||@Cowboys||L 20 - 28||0||0|
|13||Commanders||T 20 - 20||0||0|
|14||Eagles||L 22 - 48||0||0|
|15||@Commanders||W 20 - 12||0||0|
|16||@Vikings||L 24 - 27||0||0|
Offensive Line Career
|2020||New York Giants||12||9|
|2021||New York Giants||1||1|
|2022||New York Giants||1||1|